Sell your products anytime, anywhere, to anyone.
Having a storefront that’s open 24 hours a day would undoubtedly be a huge asset to your business. After all, e-commerce sales in the U.S. reached $304.1 billion in 2014, and is projected to reach $491.5 billion in 2018. The potential growth for your business with e-commerce is escalating, but determining exactly how to sell products and services on your website is a daunting task.
From selecting the right e-commerce platform, to implementing a payment gateway that keeps customers’ information secure, to figuring out how to ship your products – it can be an overwhelming experience. This is not an aspect of your business where you can afford to go wrong: mistakes in e-commerce can cost you the trust of your customers and the reputation of your business.
With E-commerce implementation from Everest Agency, we will take care of going through the details that go into setting up a successful online store, then show you the best options. Our implementation process has proven to help clients increase their profits through secure, robust e-commerce integration, so you may rest assured that no detail will slip through the cracks. Through platform selection, store design, and custom development, Everest will be your guide.
- Profitable: Sell your products and services online with a 24/7 storefront, allowing you to reach your customers when they are ready to buy.
- Secure: Expert guidance through the e-commerce process will help get your store up and running quickly with the best possible customer experience.
- Customizable: Stand apart from the competition and streamline your customer’s buying experience with custom store design and development.
E-commerce sales are exploding, yet only 28% of U.S. businesses are taking advantage of this untapped potential. Many of your customers prefer shopping online, so get an edge on your competition by making it easy for them to browse, select, and purchase your products and services from the comfort of home.
Contact us today to get your online store up and running.
- What steps are involved with e-commerce implementation?
There are many pieces involved with an e-commerce implementation including your website, content management system, shopping cart software, merchant account, payment gateway, banking, shipping, etc.
- How do I make sure my customer’s payment information is secure?
We make sure your site is secure by implementing an SSL certificate and using best practices for our servers and software. We implement solutions that do not store payment information directly on the website, so you don’t have to worry about your customer’s information being compromised on your server. Payment information would be merely passed to your payment gateway of choice. We recommend choosing a reputable payment gateway like Authorize.net or Stripe to avoid any compromising of sensitive customer data.
- What kinds of businesses benefit from e-commerce implementation?
If you have a product or packaged service, your business would benefit from implementing an e-commerce solution.
- I don’t get very much traffic to my website. Is e-commerce implementation still worth doing?
More than likely if you have a product to sell, you are missing out on sales by not having an e-commerce solution available for your clientele. In addition, Everest Agency offers many services that would increase your web traffic significantly, such as Search Engine Optimization, Analytics, and Digital Advertising.