Improve customer conversions with behavior data and analytics.
Your marketing campaigns are failing, but you may not know where or why. Without any insight into your consumers, efforts to reach them with a convincing message typically fail. When a large portion of your market is online, it seems impossible to learn what strategies and messages would be effective.
With Analytics and Intelligence from Everest Agency, you get the tools you need to discover who your customers are, where they come from, and what strategies work best when marketing to them. Analytics are quickly becoming a mandatory part of business’ marketing strategies – 41% use some sort of analytics to influence their campaigns, with its budget allocation expecting to rise from 7 to 12% in the next year.
- Research: We begin by determining who, precisely, your marketing is reaching. Their demographics, interests, and how they read your materials all greatly influence how they respond to your campaigns.
- Analyze: Once data points have been obtained on your market, Everest will perform an analysis to find relevant metrics to guide your future campaigns.
- Implement: Together, we will implement these metrics into actionable items for your next marketing campaign.
Analysis of metrics from your marketing campaigns allows you to uncover weak links in your strategy, and how best to fix them to increase your conversion rate. In order to continue improving your conversion rates, it is vital that you analyze what works and what does not, so that the successes of previous campaigns can build upon themselves.
“I’m not a technical person, but Everest Agency had good explanations of all our website’s data and metrics, so I could understand what was going on with our own site! They give us actionable advice every month that makes sense with the data. Everest is absolutely a group that I trust.”
-Babs Porterfield, Jenkins, Wilson, Taylor & Hunt
Let’s get to know your consumers better. Contact us today to get started.
- What tools do you use to gather data?
Some of our most frequently used tools are Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, and Moz Pro. However there are a myriad of more niche tools that we utilize based on the goals and nature of the client’s business.
- What data is found with Analytics and Intelligence?
Almost anything you can think of related to your website: how many visitors you get, where they come from, what kind of device they used, where they live, demographics, how they spent their time on your site, what path they took if they made a purchase…the list goes on.
- Will Everest Agency help me figure out how to use this data effectively?
Yes we can provide suggestions based off the data. We are also happy to help implement those suggestions for additional service charges.